Thanks for reading

Thanks for taking the time to read this blog. Here is my jewelry website if you want to check out the goods:
My designs can also be found in my Etsy shop:

Thursday, November 26, 2009

A random accounting of Thankful things.


Here is a random list of things that I am thankful for today. (in no particular order)

1. This beautiful sunshiney day
2. My handsome boyfriend Eric and his wonderful parents.
3. My comfy worn- in Emu boots
4. That I have so much love in my life
5. The great shipment of tiny, antique skeleton keys that rock my world
6. That I have laughed a lot already today
7. The ability to do what I love for a living
8. Campbell's vegetable soup on a cold day with lots of croutons
9. My baby niece Juliette, mom, dad, step-mom, brother, his fab wife etc...
10. My health

I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving in whatever form it takes!

No comments:

Post a Comment