Thanks for reading

Thanks for taking the time to read this blog. Here is my jewelry website if you want to check out the goods:
My designs can also be found in my Etsy shop:

Monday, January 6, 2014

Making It Count!

Can we just skip the part where I say I haven't posted in a while? 2013 was busy!!!

 In the span of the year we were lucky enough to travel to Hawaii, Mexico and Costa Rica with some small family trips to the Outer Banks and Michigan thrown in. Icing on the travel cake was that two of the trips were made with a big groups of friends that I've known forever and treasure more than words, and the absolute joy of making some  amazingly special new friends. Added to that were my Country Living Shows in Rhinebeck, NY (where I camped in a tent for the first and last time) and Columbus, Ohio (which rocked as it always does) and traveling to Jackson, MS with Sweet Tea Clothing Company to help out at the Junior League show where I got to meet the coolest marine on the face of the earth in the form of my friend Crystal's little brother Will.

I added a few new shows this year in Virginia Beach which turned out to be well worth the drive and was lucky enough to spend all my time there with my best friend Christina and her family. I will be looking for more shows out that way this year! (any suggestions are welcome:)

The Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, which I lucked into last year, has been doing really well with KShonk Designs and I am so lucky to be selling there and getting to see their fun and fabulous buyer every time I go as well as their staff who always greet me so warmly. I am also looking forward to working with some new shops this year.

So what's in store for the New Year?

The New Year for me is going to be all about taking it to the next level. Exploring and stretching as KShonk Designs and personally figuring out what makes me happy within myself and within my work and life. At the end of it all we only get a limited time on this earth and I want to make it count. I am thankful for the absolute luxury of time and the stability of home for that opportunity.

A HUGE thank you to everyone that bought a piece of jewelry, came out to the shows and showed your support for my little dream. I love every one of you and could not do this without you!

Here's to making it count!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment