Thanks for reading

Thanks for taking the time to read this blog. Here is my jewelry website if you want to check out the goods:
My designs can also be found in my Etsy shop:

Monday, February 7, 2011

People who need people....

I hate going to the post office. There is always a long line of unhappy people and it smells like cigarette smoke and impatience. One grumpy employee is allocated to serve the long line of impatient, cigarette smelling people and it takes FOREVER. (at least it feels that way to me)Recently while complaining to some fellow crafty folks, I was surprised (and freaking jealous) to learn that they had "people" to go to the post office for them. I want "people"! By next year this time I WILL HAVE "people". As God as my witness I will never go to the post office again! (after next year.)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Dahling~
    So nice to meet you and so happy we got to hang out together in Stephanie's plaster class!! You and Marilyn cracked me up! And I loved everything you created.

    Your jewels are beautiful too, just like you :)

    xo
    Gwynnie

    P.S. I just posted on my blog and one of your plaster pieces is showcased!

    ReplyDelete