Thanks for reading

Thanks for taking the time to read this blog. Here is my jewelry website if you want to check out the goods:
My designs can also be found in my Etsy shop:

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Writers are my rockstars....

I haven't posted in awhile but I have really good excuses:
Collegiate's Village Green Fair
St. Catherine's Daisy Days
Craft Mafia's Spring Bada Bing and the upcoming Strawberry Street Festival.

Thank you to everyone who's been out to the shows and made them such successful and fun events!
I have been a jewelry making fool. I also had a tv appearance which you can watch here:

My friend Jess rocks it and makes me comfortable every time! Even though I have been really busy I made time tonight to see one of my idols of writing Jen Lancaster. Her hilarious memoirs have gotten me through many long haul flights between here and AZ to visit my mom or to CA to take a class. She was just as funny and down to earth in person as she is in her writing and I really enjoyed the event. I even gave her a necklace but wouldn't let her open it while I was standing there because seriously? What if she hated it and had to be all, "Ehhhnnnhhh really pretty," while thinking (I've seen more attractive macaroni lanyards at a 6th grade camp). So Jen? Lie to me, I promise I'll believe:) Hope to see everyone this Saturday at The Strawberry Street Festival, thank you for reading and good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment