Thanks for reading

Thanks for taking the time to read this blog. Here is my jewelry website if you want to check out the goods:
My designs can also be found in my Etsy shop:

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Christmas is coming...the poodle's getting fat!

Christmas is coming and I am having christmas anxiety nightmares. I had a dream last night that there were kids having snowball fights in front of our house at 4am and the whole city was decorated in a Christmas theme. We went outside to ask them to keep it down and then couldn't get back in because our house was covered with a Christmas themed cottage and we couldn't find the entrance. That was after I dreamed that I drove the 8 hours to a Country Living Show and realized I had forgotten my jewelry. Analyze that.


Looking for something to do tonight where you can drink wine AND get some holiday shopping done? Check out St. Bridget's Girls Night Out! This will be there:

...and this will be there:

This treat eating poodle won't:

See you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment