Thanks for reading

Thanks for taking the time to read this blog. Here is my jewelry website if you want to check out the goods:
My designs can also be found in my Etsy shop:

Monday, September 10, 2012

Ain't too Proud to Beg.....

As you all know, Country Living Magazine is throwing it's Fair in Columbus, OH this weekend and I am busy as a bee making a ton of jewels to take KSho on the road. They are having a contest, if you "LIKE"  my picture....I win! Here is the link and I'd love it if you could take the time to vote, I'd like even better to see you in Columbus!!! Here is the link:
(feel free to re post this on your blog's and facebooks and beg for me if you'd like;)


Recycled leather cuff bracelet with vintage rhinestone pin from KShonk Designs

P.S. Dad....you'd better do this or I'll report you;)

No comments:

Post a Comment