Thanks for reading

Thanks for taking the time to read this blog. Here is my jewelry website if you want to check out the goods:
My designs can also be found in my Etsy shop:

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What To Expect...At Country Living!

I have been busy making jewelry for the Country Living Fair in Ohio. Just 2 weeks until I leave! Here are a few designs that will be making the trip with me!


Skull and Pearls Necklace/Bracelet

Hand soldered and stamped Inspiration bracelets

Hand soldered and wired Tree of Life necklaces

Recycled bullet necklaces (and earrings!)

The hand wired Clover necklaces with Chalcedony

Too many other designs to even post. A ton of one of a  kind pieces made with vintage finds, clover earrings, gypsy earrings, leather cuff bracelets! Oh my! Have to get back to it!




No comments:

Post a Comment