Thanks for reading

Thanks for taking the time to read this blog. Here is my jewelry website if you want to check out the goods:
My designs can also be found in my Etsy shop:

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Earrings Without Partners Support Group

You pull off your sweater, take off your scarf or come home from vacation one earring shy of a pair. It's happened to me more times than I can count. If you are lucky you find it hiding under your bed or still stuck to the scarf. If you are not, you call me. (if I made it that is;)

If I have the components to make a  new one I am more than happy to do so, however, I spend a lot of time finding beads, trinkets and baubles to use in creating small batches of  unique jewelry and a lot of the times when I run out of the goods I can't replicate the exact earring that is missing. (especially if a couple of years has passed)  Sometimes we can put the remaining earring on a chain and make a necklace. Sometimes I have to make a brand new pair. I am happy to help with either outcome!

In an effort to avoid the lost earring sads these little goodies are your best friends:
50 Earnut Safety Sleeves clear hypoallergenic plastic for post, french hook or fishhook earring backs 5x4mm 8057FD

Clear, plastic earring backs. There are you first defense in keeping you earrings together. Here are a few links to where you can find them:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/79604470/50-earnut-safety-sleeves-clear?utm_source=googleproduct&utm_medium=syndication&utm_campaign=GPS&gclid=CLWluPSwgbUCFU-d4AodAQcAFg

http://compare.ebay.com/like/200652283955?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar

Thanks for your reading and fight the good fight! Let's keep our earrings together!



No comments:

Post a Comment