1. I had a teeny, tiny pity party.
2. Then I reminded myself of the shows that I did get into.
3. I thought about all the new skills I have learned and how excited I am about showing all my new stuff
4. Not to be all Oprah, but I counted my blessings
5. I looked again at the number of vendors that would be in the show (small show) and looked at the show's website to see that they already had a bunch of really amazing jewelry people. You can only have so many in one show before people get irritated that a show is "all jewelry".
6. I went and sat with my husband by our peaceful, little koi pond and felt a thousand times better!
7. I wrote them an email thanking them for their consideration and wishing them a great show and sat back down to make more jewelry.
The show must go on!