Thanks for reading

Thanks for taking the time to read this blog. Here is my jewelry website if you want to check out the goods:
My designs can also be found in my Etsy shop:

Monday, March 14, 2011

Things I am doing instead of updating my website....

As my only updating software is on my husband's desktop and every single time I get on it to begin the process of updating my website with new pieces he barges through the door Lenny and Squigy style (Laverne and Shirley....google it kids!) I am TOTALLY procrastinating. Today I have run all the little errands that usually claim my procrastination attentions (bank, groceries, etc) swept the kitchen floor, cruised various gossip sites, (who Taylor Swift is now dating is available on a need to know basis. And I? Need to know!)sent out more show applications and am now updating this blog. I will probably put it off further by actually making jewelry, building my budding relationship with solder and bronze and washing my hair. So now you know why my website has had the same leather bracelet on it for 6 months and to actually go to the shows that are listed you would need the Delorean from Back to the Future. Soon. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment