Thanks for reading

Thanks for taking the time to read this blog. Here is my jewelry website if you want to check out the goods:
My designs can also be found in my Etsy shop:

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What I did today:

I took a long walk, ate Sticky Rice, made a couple pairs of earrings, visited with friends surfed blogs and went to the bead store. I went grocery shopping to get stuff for dinner (vegetarian chili dogs and bbq potato chips), put flower arrangements together for nursing homes, straightened my hair, made some necklaces, played with my friend's baby and wrote this post.

What I didn't do:

Update my LEKJ)()(*#%LLM!!!!! website. But there is hope! I am getting the software for my laptop tomorrow and so Thursday commences OPERATION WEBSITE UPDATE!!!! Mmmmm.....although I AM supposed to meet my friend Katie and her new baby and there WAS mention of it being St. Paddy's Day and wouldn't it be unpatriotic if not down right dis-respecting my deceased Irish Grandma if I didn't drink green beer?

Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment