Thanks for reading

Thanks for taking the time to read this blog. Here is my jewelry website if you want to check out the goods:
My designs can also be found in my Etsy shop:

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I am feeling skulls.......


Last summer I became fascinated with using skulls in my designs and making them sparkly and pretty with flowers and crystals. I made some earrings and used some discreet clasps on bracelets and then kind of let them sit in my studio (ummm....sun room with the pool table) not sure if my sassy customers were quite ready for my skullerific designs. When I began selling at the museum for some reason the subject of skulls came up and the fab buyer got all excited and so I brought him what I had. Last week I got an interesting voicemail message ," Hi Karyn, it's (fab buyer) from the museum, I am just checking on the skulls?" So here is what is on my table today:
Very "Day of the Dead"....no?

No comments:

Post a Comment