Thanks for reading

Thanks for taking the time to read this blog. Here is my jewelry website if you want to check out the goods:
My designs can also be found in my Etsy shop:

Monday, January 30, 2012

Strawberry Fields Forever......



Strawberry Fields Flowers and Finds will always hold a special place in my heart for 2 very important reasons:

My dearest friend Deanna King is the owner (who also makes amazingly beautiful floral arrangements...hello Valentine's Day!)
Deanna holding flowers

...and she is also one of the first places to take a chance on my jewelry and is still one of the best places to go to find a variety of my designs.

Look for my designs up front fabulously displayed by Wendy Umanoff!


The shop has just gone through a huge transformation and it looks so amazing. Not only do they carry a large selection of locally handmade and handmade in the USA gifts, they have recently expanded to include studio space for Richmond Soap Studio a somewhat addictive local line of handmade soaps that smell like heaven and have quirky local names like "Soap of Northern Aggression", "Trendy Fan Bar" and my fav "Monument L'av".

Love the 50's kitchen table! Such a cute studio space!!!


I have it on good authority that they are doing candles now as well and I for one am looking forward to adding to my candle collection (obsession?) Strawberry Fields is located at 423 Strawberry Street (Next to the Strawberry Street Cafe). You can find more info online at www.strawberryfieldsflowersandfinds.com.

Valentine's was a blast last year and there is always a large group of Deanna's friends and family pitching in to help out! Stop by to pick out something speical or call (804)213-0232 to order a gorgeous floral arrangement and maybe some locally made toffee!




No comments:

Post a Comment