Thanks for reading

Thanks for taking the time to read this blog. Here is my jewelry website if you want to check out the goods:
My designs can also be found in my Etsy shop:

Monday, January 16, 2012

Leaving....on a jet plane....

I am SO excited to be traveling to my first Alt Design Summit in Salt Lake City, UT. I am meeting up with my fabulous (and ridiculously organized) friend Stella, she has our schedule for the week in PDF form including links to suggested restaurants and their menus! Being a sporadic blogger, I am hoping to meet bloggers that have stylish sites with dedicated followers and bribe them with jewelry;) I am also looking forward to meeting new friends and experiencing SLC! As an added bonus we are going to Sundance on Sunday to see a movie (stalk famous people)! And now I have to go and try to sleep so I can be daisy fresh for my freaking 4 am pick up! See you in Salt Lake!

BTW....I heard a rumor that little miss Ala made jewelry for FOUR hours after our class! Mmmmmmm....what's the age limit for employment?

No comments:

Post a Comment