Thanks for reading

Thanks for taking the time to read this blog. Here is my jewelry website if you want to check out the goods:
My designs can also be found in my Etsy shop:

Monday, April 9, 2012

Fab Freebies from Young House Love and My Virginia This Morning Appearance.....

Young House Love rocks. If you haven't checked out John, Sherry, Clara and Burger being adorable, witty and entertaining while doing fabulous renovations on their home, now's the time! They are also doing a huge give away of Richmond Craft Mafia goodies worth $350.00!!! They are so awesome to include us on their amazing website, thanks you guys! Click here to hop (bunny like) on over and enter to win : www.younghouselove.com.
Virginia This Morning's Jessica Noll was nice enough to have me on this morning to chat about the giveaway and talk a little bit about the Craft Mafia. Click here to see the footage of our interview:


No comments:

Post a Comment