Thanks for reading

Thanks for taking the time to read this blog. Here is my jewelry website if you want to check out the goods:
My designs can also be found in my Etsy shop:

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Spring Bada Bing....

Spring Bada-Bing

Good morning! I had one of my last meetings before the Spring Bada Bing last night and all I have to say is IT'S GONNA BE AWESOME! Remember this is my first time being an insider with the Craft Mafia and these ladies and gents have this organization thing down to a science. I pretty much just sat back, observed and threw in my 2 cents. (more like 1 and a 1/2) Here is all the info and vendors for your viewing pleasure http://springbadabing.com/!

I have GOT to make the jewels! Here is my pretty, little studio this morning:



How could you not create beautiful things in this space?


On deck this morning are seaglass and leather bracelets. One is already spoken for and I have a feeling these will be the piece to have from my spring collection.



Or maybe your are a little bit rockstar and would rather have a bullet and vintage pearl necklace? I have got you covered!



I will have TONS of new designs at Spring Bada Bing and Collegiate's Village Green Fair. But first....I have to go to the post office! Check back later today for a "Grandma's Jewels" before and after!



No comments:

Post a Comment