Thanks for reading

Thanks for taking the time to read this blog. Here is my jewelry website if you want to check out the goods:
My designs can also be found in my Etsy shop:

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

BEHOLD! The Power of Young House Love....

So there is this little thing that's popular with the kids right now called Etsy. I don't know, I just didn't get it. I put a few things in my shop not knowing how people would even find it. Whatevs! Along comes Young House Love. You may not know this but they did a giveaway for the Richmond Craft Mafia yesterday and linked back to my Etsy shop for my giveaway item. Before the posting I had maybe 40 page views over the course of FIVE years. Here are my stats as of yesterday!

Views

820
564 shop views
256 listing views


Right. Needless to say I have been listing things like a crazy person and have even had a sale! Thanks John and Sherry make sure to use your powers for good!

4 comments:

  1. Earlier this week, I bought one of your bracelets at the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts gift shop.

    Now that I've learned more about your work, I wish I'd discovered it sooner while trying to find "homes" for my late mother's vintage beads and jewelry. I ended up donating all that to the Salvation Army because I didn't know anyone who could use it. Sigh. Anyway, I'm enjoying the sparkle of my bracelet, which is a series of linked crystal bead flowers, pale beige with light green centers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO! I wish you would've found me earlier too! Although I do love combing through vintage shops and thrift stores to find goodies to use in designs. It's the thrill of the hunt! Enjoy your bracelet and I hope to see you Sunday at our Spring Bada Bing http://springbadabing.com/!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is crazy! I read YHL a lot, but I found you because you commented on "A Blog About Love." Those are the only two blogs I check on a regular basis. You must have good taste! And....I live in VA! Yay for VA! Can't wait to check your shop. Your jewelry is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so weird Nicole! I love small world things like that! Thanks for the compliment! Where are you in VA?

    ReplyDelete