Thanks for reading

Thanks for taking the time to read this blog. Here is my jewelry website if you want to check out the goods:
My designs can also be found in my Etsy shop:

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Who I Will Be Stalking Tomorrow......Spring Bada Bing!

Yay! One day until Spring Bada Bing! I have to say, there is usually an small amount of stress the day before a show as I am the world's biggest procrastinator. Not this year! I have TONS of new stuff made and am just left with pricing everything. I may throw a few more flower bobby pins together but that's about it. There are a ton of great new vendors this year and I am looking forward to seeing everyone's goods but I plan to stalk Milk and Honey....etsy site here http://www.etsy.com/shop/MilkandHoneyLuxuries. Check out these pics:

Moms Coffee spoon, shabby chic hand stamped vintage silver spoon with flourish for unique Mothers Day Gift

How cute would this be with a bag of Starbucks and a handmade pottery coffee cup for Mom's Day?

Extra Large Reversible market tote bag for groceries, books, shopping or gym. French country script with yellow & greige waterproof interior
This reversible tote IS happening to me. Just saying.
Tumbled Stone French Coasters- Marie Antoinette portraits, set of 4, water & heat safe- Free shipping insurance. French Country Decor.
My Malbec will be happy resting on these coasters. I know, I asked it last night.



I feel as if I am forgetting something....mmmmm.....let's see....oh yeah. I have to go to my taxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment