Thanks for reading

Thanks for taking the time to read this blog. Here is my jewelry website if you want to check out the goods:
My designs can also be found in my Etsy shop:

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

OSCAR BOUND........



Two years ago I was stoked that a friend of a friend was going to the Oscars with her beau and was going to wear my jewelry.(see this post) I whipped up a few sets for her to choose from, sent them for her perusal. Sady, in the Oscar madness that followed, there were no pictures for me to post. (I totally understand!)

This time, shit's for real y'all! A sister of a friend is going to the Oscar's to be a seat filler, and will be wearing this set with her gorgeous gown and has PROMISED she will take pictures that I can post! Look for them to be on sale after the event (unless she decides she HAS to have them!)
As always, it's an honor just to be nominated...to fill a seat;)

No comments:

Post a Comment